Wednesday 9 August 2017

Last week I was learning about how important it is to read instructions

Last week I was learning about how important it is to read instructions properly and to look at the key in graphs.

Here are a few problems I worked on. It is important that I look at the key because it will help me to understand  this problem
                   
Children at the Park
Monday
60
Tuesday
30
Wednesday
55
Thursday
20
Friday
40
Key: =  $ 10

How many children were at the park on Tuesday?30
How many were there on Wednesday?55

How many more children were there on  Monday than Thursday?40

2 comments:

  1. Ki ora, My name is Max from Waikowhai Primary School, I am a year 6 student in Room Hauraki in the Te Waka Ako cluster. This work is all correct "Yay!" the answer to your question is 35 is it? this is the kind of work we did in year five last year I am so glad you understand how the problem works and how you have to look at the key. Maybe you could tell me if you liked or loved or just hated this work for me I love it! Come and check my blog out a http://wpsmaxmc.blogspot.co.nz/ Blog you Later!!!
    From Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, It is Rangimarie. Well done I checked over your work and you got all of them correct. Maybe next time you could have a more interesting title. If you add an interesting title you will grab people in. Keep up the good work. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.