Tuesday 13 June 2017

at my mum’s birthday.

I am learning to use full stops in the correct place.
To be successful I will:
  • Put a full stop at the end of an idea (simple sentence)
  • Put a full stop at the end of two ideas if joined with and, but, or and so (compound sentence)

On a beautiful Monday the 29th of  May  it was my mum’s birthday.We went to my mum’s birthday at a chiefs place.In Whangarei with My dad, Areka, my mum, Konrad and I. Fast looking at the menu Next we started eating I had butter chicken and chips Next we had dessert  I had a banana split it was the yummiest kai. I have ever had. You should've seen me I was like a pig.Do you like banana splits? It was present time And for my present I got her a medicine ball and a per of shoes
My mum said “you don’t  need to buy me a present “. I said “why” so I went to my dad he said  “ask mum if she's ready”  

When we got home dad grabbed the cake and put it in his room. When mum came in we all shouted surprise it was the best cake ever


6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Andy,
    My name is Henrietta and I attend Saint pius X Catholic School. I really love your piece of writing that you have done because it has a lot of details.

    keep up the great work Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my name is Conrad and I am a student in room Hauraki at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like that you added detail in your writing and how you wrote what you ate at the chiefs place. It made me think of what my family did for my mums birthday. Have you thought about going to Denny’s. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsconradb.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi andy I like your your writing about your mums birthday you added good detail and you got all of your full stop in place and you got your capital letter in place and you got a good story. blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.