Tuesday 30 May 2017

I am learning to use correct recount structure independently.

To do this I will have:

Introduction - who, where, when, what

Time words

End with a reflection


The  Most Boring Day 


On a  loveLy Sunday Konrad,Dad and I went up the bush by  Tamaiti’s house. We went up there on our pushbikes for a ride. Dad said let's go for a ride up the bush.
 Finally we were up there. We got up the `hill Then we went down the hill. I crashed into Konrad. He fell off I said that’s what I was waiting for. When we got up the hill. I fell off. I said to my dad this is boring  when are we going? Dad said no fall off again. I said ohh man I dropped my head and derived and falled off. Then I had to walk my bike home because my handle bar fell off. I said no I said can we go home dad said yes so we went home then got on the road. It was funny day with my brother Konrad and my dad.

Next time I will try use adjectives in my writing. Adjectives are describing wold's

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,
    I really enjoyed your story about The most boring day ever! It was very interesting. Maybe next time you could try add a title or what was your best part about that day. Ka Pai to Mahi. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, I enjoyed your story. Maybe next time you could do a reflection I saw a few mistakes in your story where it didn't make sense or you had a spelling mistake. But that is alright because you are still learning keep up the great work. Blog you later if you want to see my blog here is my link http://tsrangimariec.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.