Wednesday 29 March 2017

what do you do with your rubbsh

Rubbish.
    
I am learning to check that or sentences make sense 


I think that we should not burn all the  rubbish. it is a bad thing we could reuse it like fix it make something out of would  make a ladder out  of it. don’t throw  stuff away always reuse and recycle.
Another idea is to don’t throw scraps in the dump give it to the pigs if you don’t  have a pig go see if your mat has one. All so reuse like make a hut or a table or a basketball hoop or a pack. Do you know that you can make a toy like a rocking horse. Don’t throw rubbish away.  Don’t throw these  things away  cans, books, boxes or cans. Don’t throw your rubbish away recycle it.  it will get made into something ours like shirt,pans. Shredded means when it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,
    I like how hard you worked to complete this piece of persuasive writing. You have some really good ideas in your writing. Well done. You are also starting with what you think and using good linking words. I can see sentences where you have not been able to see or fix your mistakes. Proof-reading is a good skill to develop, kia kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andy,
    I am from Waikowhai Primary School and my name is Ben. I liked how you wrote about recycling rubbish to persuade the person reading it to recycle, not dump rubbish. We have also been looking at rubbish and recycling. We have a programme in our school which is soft plastic so you could start doing that as well. If you want to check my blog, here is the link. http://wpsbenl.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andy
    I'm Shabeera from Waikowhai Primary School at Te Waka Ako, I really like your writing about "not throwing away your rubbish." I totally agree with you and its also creative about using rubbish to make a toy. Maybe next time put more punctuation on your writing to make it more exciting . If you wanna check out my blog and class blog, here it is, MY blog is http://wpsshabeeraa.blogspot.co.nz/ and class blog http://wpssands.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andy,
    My name is Karl from papakura-central.school and I agree with you Andy you should recycle rubbish and not get rid off it its a waste. hers a link to my blog http://pcskarls.blogspot.co.nz/ thers some cool stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andy
    My name is Conrad from Waikowhai Primary School.That's some nice work you wrote about rubbish and don't throw away rubbish.I didn't know that you could make other stuff with rubbish like a hut,basketball hoop and all other equipment but I think that you should think about your sentences because some of your sentences doesn't make sense but besides that your writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.