Tuesday 1 September 2020

treasure

 As I look in the mirror I look so ugly I have lots of rubbish I have a green hat a dirty purple scarf l live in a big dirty yellow tent with holes in it I found it at the landfill and then I seen a old broken car  that has been there for years I went to see if I look at the I hoped in it and acted like i could drive then I grabbed a smelly from the mirror I smelt it smelt so nice i slide down of happy nis and the broke and then I looked down and seen a box I looked in it there there was a rig that I rused for dis go ball with a old rusty can with holes in it because it was so shine then I went to sleep of happy nis. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.